What Is Aweber?
Aweber is an email marketing tool that lets you do stuff like:
- Design Newsletter that can be delivered to your list’s subscribers.
- Make a mailing list and add information to it.
- Using ‘autoresponders’ to simplify the email marketing.
- look at and analyse data from your email marketing campaigns
Aweber was founded in 1998, and the company claims that 100,000 people and companies use the platform for email marketing.
Aweber includes two parts: ‘Pro’ and ‘Free.’ The following is the price structure for the Pro plans:
$19 a month for hosting and emailing a list of up to 500 subscribers.
$29 a month for 501 to 2,500 subscribers
$49 a month for 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers
From 10,000 to 25,000 subscribers, the monthly charge is $149.
If your mailing list has more than 25,000 members, you’ll need to contact Aweber for a quote.
How does Aweber’s pricing compare to that of its competitors?
Aweber is, in general,
- roughly the same price as Mailchimp
- significantly cheaper than Campaign Monitor
- considerably cheaper than iContact
- considerably more expensive than Mad Mimi (note that Mad Mimi’s feature set is much more basic, however).
- marginally more expensive than Getresponse
Of course, we’re contrasting apples to oranges in certain situations, but both of these rival products have different feature sets for each package, as well as subscriber caps, which can make Aweber cheaper or more costly on occasion. The inclusion of unsubscribed contacts as billable contacts by Aweber (see above) also skews the image.
Aweber is priced approximately in the middle of the email marketing tool range, in my view.
Of course, price isn’t the only thing to consider when making a decision…
What matters most when it comes to working out is how much bang you get for your buck.
What Does AWeber Do? Feature Overview
Aweber is a well-known email marketing service that also offers autoresponder functionality. It assists small businesses in developing effective email marketing strategies that increase engagement, loyalty, and sales.
Not only does the company have over 150 customizable email design options, but it also gives you a lot of control over when, how, and where these emails are sent..
Overview of Top Features
The following are some of AWeber’s most common features:
- There are plenty of integrations available to make using your favourite tools even more convenient.
- Third-party application programming interface (API)
- Customer service that is second to none via phone, live chat, and email.
- Over 100 customizable models and an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor
- Features of a strong autoresponder
- Ability to generate triggers by tagging emails
- Analytics that can be monitored so you can see what’s working.
- High rates of delivery
Key features of Aweber
- phone, email and live chat support
- integrations with third-party apps
- a landing page builder
- RSS / blog to-email functionality
- list segmentation options
- split testing
- marketing automation functionality
- responsive email designs
- a wide range of templates
- the ability to import and host a mailing list
Do More with Sales and Marketing Integrations with Flexibility
- There are no restrictions on how many emails you can send.
- Excellent resources for assistance.
- Low-cost plans are available.
- Reporting capabilities are extensive.
- There are no free plans available.
- Importing from Gmail or third-party address books is not possible.
- There are no Google Analytics.
- Imports take a long time to complete.