If you’re looking for a Podia review, you’ve come to the right place. You don’t have to look any farther since Learning Revolution has you covered. Podia, one of the fastest-growing all-in-one course platforms, is the subject of this article.
When it comes to choosing a platform for creating and selling your online courses, the sheer amount of possibilities available might be overwhelming. Perhaps you’re brand new to creating online courses and are searching for your first platform to put them on. In other circumstances, you may already be using a platform to host your online courses but are considering moving.
It’s tempting to gravitate towards the major brand names like Teachable, Thinkific, or Kajabi when picking between a huge assortment of possibilities.
What is Podia? Is it the best online coaching platform.
Isn’t it true that they’re used by all of the main players? While these platforms are impressive and offer a wide range of features and customization options, in this review, I’ll introduce you to Podia, a user-friendly, one-stop shop solution that streamlines not only the online course creation process, but also the customer conversion process once your product is released!
Podia provides you with all of the tools you’ll need to begin selling digital products such as online courses, digital downloads, and webinars. It can also be used as a membership site, with students paying a monthly subscription to get access to your digital content.
The majority of course systems include marketing tools. Podia is no different. You’re able to start an email marketing campaign. It also allows you to construct a bespoke website with a custom domain that contains all of your material. You can also perform affiliate marketing if you’re interested.
Podia is also in charge of all transactions.
|Ease of use||4.9|
Pros and Cons of Podia
- “Thank you Podia for such a fantastic product; I’m forward to see what 2020 has in store, and please accept cryptocurrency purchases in the future.”
- “I enjoy how it allows people to create courses for whatever they want while still assisting people.”
- “Excellent; I would suggest them to anyone at any time.”
- “Podia has a couple features that I particularly like. The general platform design (dashboard, course pages, etc.) and user interface are the first considerations.”
- “The only thing I don’t like about it so far is the inability to categorise things. Putting everything in a big, long list on your storefront isn’t the most user-friendly approach to display things.”
- “There is currently no APP and no Paypal subscriptions available. But I’m sure they’re working on it.”
- “Everything is housed in one location for me. There will be no more switching between my digital product host and my email service provider.”
- “Custom embed codes aren’t possible… but let’s be honest. For the first several stages of sales, I don’t need it.”
What sets Podia apart from other providers?
The following are the two features that distinguish Podia from other platforms:
- Outstanding client service
- Plans that are affordable and provide a lot of value.
Let’s start with a high-level overview of Podia before diving into my evaluation.
Let’s Watch Podia In Action
Pricing – Podia
Podia will give you with a framework that includes everything you’ll need to design, market, and manage your course or membership site.
You can make your course using videos and written content, then sell it through a Podia sales website, which will take care of payment processing.
Podia offers two different pricing options: $39 and $79. Both versions include limitless courses, a custom domain, quizzes, and email marketing integration.
The Shaker plan, which costs $79 per month, is my recommendation for the best plan. The Shaker plan is the cheapest of all comparable mid-budget plans, and it includes affiliate capabilities to help you boost sales as well as the potential to create recurring revenue via memberships.
Visit Official Website Here.